Friday, July 14, 2006

Naughty Me!

During my secondary school, we used to shower birthday girl/boy with water. That was our culture. And I enjoy it very very much, the chasing around, prevent being wet and at the same time chase the birthday person around. Being a November baby, often my birthday falls on exam, so, not everyone have the mood to shower me, and throughout the year, I get to shower people. Haha! I’m not a big bully in school, I’m just ordinary student. But, when it comes to birthdays, I ‘bless’ people with showers of water.. kahkahkah….

So.. everytime I shower someone, I will tell mom about it and mom will say “be careful on your birthday, a lot of people will chase after you with buckets of water”. I replied mom, “they won’t”. But unfortunately, during one of the year, I was chased by at least 20 people, around the school compound and I was totally wet. Hahaha.. but I’m happy.

2 years ago, on this day, in the afternoon, I was at KLCC loitered around. I had a big plan to do that day, to sabotage someone. It was someone’s birthday and we planned to meet in the evening after work, but I went earlier without her knowing. I dropped by at KLCC, bought a fresh green apple. Then, got a small box, sat at A&W, packed box and then headed to friend’s office, next to KLCC. Just before I enter the office compound, I had a small bite on the apple, put it into the box, and packed it nicely with ribbons. On top of that box written, “Happy Birthday, from Anonymous”. That was the plan. I tip toed to into the office, caught one of the friend’s colleague and told him to pass the gift to friend but not disclose who was the sender.. kahkahkah… That was the big plan.

Then, I went back to KLCC, loitered till the evening, then only I looked for her. I had to act, like I just arrived, not tired and know nothing. She questioned me, asked me to see the package. So, I pretend I don’t know anything about it and go “Ewww… who did this???”.

Hahaha.. Anyway..


Dear Milia,

Happy Birthday! Been great knowing you. Love you – July 14th


Dear Joni,

Happy Birthday dear Joni! You’re lucky you always not around during your birthday. But… but… be careful tonight, I heard a great plan is waiting for you… kahkahkah……

You’ve been a blessing to me! Happy Blessed Birthday! Love you – July 15th


Dear Huei Sze,

Knowing u is one of the best gift I can get being in KDU. Although time we spend together is short, but just through those times really blessed me a lot, your encouragement, your experiences, your friendship really amazed me. I shall say, I look forward to spend more time with you, not to say forever, but as long as we keep in touch, we’re always partners. Hopefully, our dream of being firm partners will come true. Happy Birthday! Love you! - July 22nd

No comments: