Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trip to Pulau Manukan

[Description comes after the pictures, cause some people wanted to see pictures... (i know u miss me and want to see how am i doing.. hahaha)]

Just last Saturday, I went to island, for the first time..exclude langkawi, with brothers and elder bro's gf and sister. Was reluctant to go at first, but i thought, it's gonna be a great holiday, short one day trip... so.. I went...

Just as we were trying the goggles, the GF was teaching her sister how to wear the goggles and try it out under the water. The minute she came out of the water, she yelled out with much excitement, "I saw fish!!!". haha...

Snorkeling in the morning was good, can see lots of coral and fishes. Those fishes actually swim around us, and if you're good enough, you can hold them on your palm. We were so lucky, we bumped to local divers whom i think are the lifeguard-cum-diver there. Brought me and the sister around in the sea, saw nemo and family (i did say hi for you, addy and yeng.. haha) and played a lot with the sea cucumber. ANd also saw starfish.. bright blue colour.. I seriously never know that starfish is blue in colour.. all the while i thought it's yellow. keke...

was a great experience. Didn't get tan. Only my back got sunburn, the part that i cannot reach to apply sunblock.. dumb.. hehe...

Pictures.. as i've promised.... don't drool while looking at the pictures.. i know i'm sexy.. hahahhaha....

anyway...



Me and the GF, Gracia

Me pickin up shells with the sister, Trina

The jetty behind the resort..



Me and Brother...

I thought we're going to this Island, quickly snapped it. But.. haha, that's not our destination... *blek*

While waiting to go back to the main land... camwhore again...

Trina and me.. on the way back...

No comments: