Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Life is my life, not yours!

I'm so tempted to off the phone. Yes. I'm pissed off with you.

Just because i cared for you, that DOESN'T
- give right to throw anger at me, lose temper on me.
- blame it on me when i'm not there when u need me -where were you when i need you??? those emergency text/calls come once in a few months only and where were you? I don't and did not blame you. thanks to you, I learnt to overcome by myself. SO... don't throw faults on me.
It's not only you that have PROBLEM. I HAVE problems also. If you see that i stop sending caring messages, why not you start caring for me and ASK WHAT HAPPEN TO ME instead of SHOUTING AT ME "NOW THEN YOU THINK I EXIST" whenever you caught me online.

Don't think that everything is YOU, YOU and YOU ONLY. YOU ARE NOT THE CENTRE OF THE ATTENTION. when there's something wrong, try to think what had happen to me, instead of scolding WHY I DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE???

And just because i never get angry or easily pissed off, that doesn't give you permission to simply give non-constructive comments on me. My happiness, my life, is not only from you and to you only. i have my own life. don't EVER THINK THAT, everything of me has to be connected with you.

MY SMILE, MY LAUGHTER, MY HAPPINESS, MY JOY IS NOT FROM YOU AND YOU ONLY. IF YOU SEE MY HAPPY BEING WITH MY FRIENDS, YOU SHOULD BLESS ME. INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING, WHY I HAD BECOME SO FRIENDLY AND SURROUNDED WITH FRIENDS???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(for goodness sake, my foul words are all coming out. that shows how piss i am.)

I am still angry.

But i still text you and said sorry. I've gave explaination. i DID NOT do it on purpose. i DID NOT hear my phone is ringing. BUT you don't accept my explaination. I SAID SORRY again. you lose temper on me. WHY DO I STILL CARE WHEN U LOSE TEMPER ON ME? because you are my friend. FRIEND OKAY. think of me in my shoe and taste it yourself! I HAVE A WORTH, NOT BORNED FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR TEMPER JUST LIKE THAT ON ME FOR NOTHING!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? CENTRE OF THE WORLD? I AM ONLY YOUR D*MN IT FRIEND OKAY???!!!

Yes.. I've switched off the phone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why the sadness dear? I do understand that sometimes people are self-centered and expect us to give them our full attentions. But to err is human. I guess it's just a process that we need to go through to grow.


There's a silver lining behind every cloud.

lazyant said...

I guess you are right addie....Maybe it's been accumulating inside me that i finally 'exploded'. It does test and exercise my patience. What can i say, we are growing and still, we learn new things everyday, no matter whether it's big or small matter, but instead of keep asking for the fish, we should learn to catch the fish ourselves. No point sitting there and shout at people for fish and the person him/herself don't even make the effort to learn to catch the fish. (another analogy again *blek*)

Self-centred, will bring you to nowhere. it will only ruin your relationship with people. So, folks, readers, people out there, when you're about to lose temper on people, just drop that topic until you regain your clear conscious and think rationally. No one owe you anything, not even your boyfriend/girlfriend (except if people owe you $$ lah...), not your mom or dad. Losing temper on people will leave scars in the heart, not forever, but at least for sometime.